In case you don't let me tell you a few facts about them:
- Their store offers a unique range of eclectic mixed media, papercrafting products and vintage treasures while
- their blog houses a brand new, highly talented design team and;
Oh and I almost forgot ...... they'd like to give one of you a full collection of their 'mixedmedia colour kits', because they're generous llike that! During the two years I was on their design team I had a ton of fun sifting through these kits. Here's a few of the projects I added the colourful delights to:
And here's my favourite ever colour kit project - which I made as part of Copy+Paste's handmade gift workshop series '12 Days':Not only have GA put effort into combining lots of fascinating, colour-themed items into thekits, they and their their blog blog readers have been re-naming each kit with its own gauchley appropriate name.
I won't go through them all now but never could I write that I'd been using 'Pink Parts' and 'Banan Hammock' without sniggering to myself. [Like right now!].
With that in mind for you to be in with a chance of winning all 10 of the Gauche Alchemy
Mixed-media colour kits [from their online store] youwill need to:
- Go and visit the colour kits in their section of the Gauche Alchemy ArtFire store here to read through the names.
- Then come back here and leave us a comment answering the following question:
- What would your own colour name be?
- [Don't worry - it doesn't need to be anything as gauche as 'Pink Parts' - just choose something that suits you and that grabs our attention!].
When you leave your comment below please make sure you're logged in to an online account which links to your blog/details [eg: your Blogger / Typepad etc account] or else leave us an email address so we can contact you if you're our winner.
Closing date for entries is 23:00 [GMT] on Sunday 16th May and we'll announce the winners ASAP afterwards.