Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

I'd Like To : Extend the party (dead)line

The eage-eyed among you may have spotted a few things.
First, our win-a-guest-spot competition for the Copy+Paste party, both here and on Twitter. And secondly, over on Julie's blog, details on a few of the guests we've already got lined up.

By way of even more inspiration, I've pulled together a handful of images - all sorts of deliciousness, made by some of said guests.













Seriously, doesn't that make you just a bit swoony?

While I know you're not the sort to take advantage of a girl when she's feeling faint, you probably should, just this once. I'm extending the party competition deadline.


So, if you feel newly-inspired by our incredible guests, you can take your creative supplies out into the sunshine over the weekend and make something suitably party-ish to post by the end of play on Monday (that's 5pm on 26th April).


All the other rules and such can be found here.

Happy making and good luck!
x

2 comments:

Claire said...

I really wish I had had the time to enter this but life has been in my way this weekend :(
Will still be coming to the party though :)
x

gorge artist said...

Great read thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails